WorldWide Electric’s Universal Motor Slide Bases are a drop-in replacement for most major brands and the ideal solution to mount NEMA standard electric motors. Features include Grade 5 motor mount bolts which are welded into place for durability and generously cut slide channels to allow for easy and painless motor positioning. These motor mounts are ideal for tensioning belts and any application where fine adjustment of motor position is required.
• Bases are Provided with Washers
• Bases are Painted with an Oven-Baked Primer for Better Contact of Customer’s Paint
• All “D” Bolts (Motor Mounting Bolts) are Grade 5 and Welded into Position to Prevent Spinning and “Dropping” from Slots
• All “D” Bolts are Fixed to the Exact Foot Pattern of the Motor to Aid in Easier Motor Installation
• Exact Drop-In Replacement for all Major Make Slide Bases
• Single Adjusting Screws for Frames 56-145T
• Double Adjusting Screws for Frames 182T-505T