WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional HP motors are designed for use in blowers, pumps, conveyors and many other diverse applications. These General Purpose motors feature versatile installation options including a removable base, C-Face construction, and vertical shaft up or down mounting. WorldWide Electric General Purpose Fractional Motors meet many needs and are a great way to simplify inventory.
• 115/208-230 Volt
• Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (TEFC) Enclosure
• IP43 Protection
• 1.15 SF
• Class F Insulation
• C-Face with Removable Base
• Capacitor Start / Induction Run (1/3 – 1 HP)
• Capacitor Start / Capacitor Run (1.5 – 2 HP) for Reduced Amperage and High Torque
• Vacuum Pressure Impregnation (VPI) System
• Anti-Rust Film Applied to Rotor
• Improved Shaft Seal on Drive-End Protects Drive-End Bearing from Moisture and Contaminants
• *De-rating required for 50Hz operation.