WorldWide Electric’s Hyundai Standard Duty (SD) Drive Package fits all general purpose industrial applications. It combines robust Hyundai Electric components with WWE’s SID1 controller to give you dual rated (variable/constant torque) capabilities with a configurable, easy to use operator interface.
- Reduces manufacturing costs by providing all that is needed in one package, including main circuit breaker disconnect, line reactor, and front mounted control panel with MODBUS communications built in.
- Intuitive startup & operation with the WorldWide SID1 guiding operators through the running and trip conditions. Log historical trip conditions to help diagnose those hard to find problems.
- Space saving design – front mounted oversized ventilation fans means a compact design that allows side by side installation.
- Robust protection features come as standard, including a main circuit breaker and protective line reactor – just as you would expect.
- Flexibility in this dual rated package that can be used for variable torque or constant torque rated packages.
- In stock availability with direct shipping from our distribution centers to your site on all sizes up to 550HP.
- Contact us 24/7 for sales, application, and technical support and service.
Constant Torque HP
Constant Torque Current (A)
Variable Torque HP
Variable Torque Current (A)