- Soft starting and smooth ramp-down
- Stepless starting
- Reduction of current peaks
- Reduced load on the power supply network
- Reduction of the mechanical load in the operating mechanism
- Avoidance of mains voltage fluctuations during starting
- Considerable space savings and reduced wiring compared with conventional starters
- Maintenance-free switching
- Performance range:
- Up to 900 HP (at 460 volt) inline circuit
- Up to 1600 HP (at 460 volt) inside-delta circuit
- For heavy duty applications please contact our sales office
In addition to soft starting and soft ramp-down, the solid state 3RW44 softstarters provide numerous function for higher-lever requirements. The new torque control and adjustable current limiting enable the high-feature soft starters to be used in nearly every application. They guarantee the reliable avoidance of sudden torque applications and current peaks during motor starting and stopping. This creates savings potential when calculating the size of the switchgear and when servicing the machinery installed.
The bypass contacts already integrated in the softstarter bypass the thermistors after a motor ramp-up is detected. This results in a further reduction in the heat loss occurring during operation of the softstarter.
Combinations of various starting operating and ramp-down possibilities ensure an optimum adaptation to the application specific requirements.
* Prices Seen Here Are List - Please Call For Your Multiplier.
* SD: Standard Duty | 350%, 30 seconds, 4 starts/hour | Centrifugal Pumps, Submersible Pumps Fans, Lightly Loaded Conveyors
* HD: Heavy Duty | 450%, 30 seconds, 4 starts/hour | Rock Crushers, PD Pumps, Heavily Loaded Conveyors
HP @ 200V
HP @ 230V
HP @ 460V
Rated Operational Current