WorldWide Electric’s PD Softstart Package is designed specifically for the demanding startup, control, and protection needed for Salt Water Disposal and Jet Pump applications. This package provides full skid control and protection of your motor and positive displacement piston pump.
Now available with integrated surge protection device (SPD), this soft starter has all of the features and protection for your pumping applications.
- Reduces manufacturing costs by providing pump start, protection, and control all in one package with trip inputs built in for trip sensors (Murphy trips), such as suction and discharge pressure, and high/low level inputs for On/Off control.
- Full control in a softstart package provides a lower cost alternative to drive packages where variable speed control is not needed.
- Intuitive startup and operation – ready to run out of the box.
- Backup protections includes a start-rated bypass contactor that can be used to start your pump in an emergency situation – if the softstart fails just flip a switch inside the panel. Available with built-in security.
- Built for rugged oilfield environments – heavy duty, dust tight, NEMA 4 enclosure.
- Robust protection features come as standard, including a main circuit breaker and full panel surge protection device – just as you would expect.
- In stock availability with direct shipping from our distribution centers to your site on all sizes up to 600 HP.
- Contact us 24/7 for sales, application, and technical support and service.
HP @ 230V
HP @ 460V