Designed for OEMs with a stronger cast-iron casing, increased mounting options and an extended three year warranty, our “Ultimate” shaft mount reducer is the best choice for screw conveying applications and all other shaft mount applications requiring a more rugged design. For this reducer, we offer industry standard CEMA screw conveyor flanges and drive shafts for output bore sizes ranging from 1-15/16” to 3-7/16”, in speed ratios of 9:1,15:1, and 25:1. This reducer is also available in bore sizes 3-15/16” through 4-15/16” for non-screw conveying applications in speed ratios of 15:1 and 25:1. The “Ultimate” provides exceptional reliability backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 9:1, 15:1 and 25:1 ratios
- Box sizes 2-9
- Tapered bushing type (bushing not included)
- Premium quality ball and tapered bearings - double lip seals
- Shafts and gears manufactured from high grade steel, case hardened and precision ground to AGMA standards
- Industrial grade all-cast iron housings protect gearing for life
- Extended gear centers and tooth contact
- Metal reinforced double lip, spring loaded oil seals
- Dimensional drop-in for all major makes
- Torque arm included
- Made in Taiwan (highest level of manufacturing expertise)
- 3-year warranty
* Prices Seen Here Are List - Please Call For Your Multiplier.
Output Bore (Max.)
Approx Wt. (lbs.)