“WINL series” inline helical gear reducers feature a HP range of ¼-100 HP, 37-147 mm box sizes, 2:1-120:1 speed ratios and a cast iron housing for unquestioned strength and reliability. Offered in a variety of NEMA C-face quill style motor input flange configurations, the “WINL” series allows users to easily locate off-the-shelf NEMA motors in lieu of custom gear motors with special first pinion gears. WINL’s bolt hole pattern, base to center line height, output shaft diameter and usable shaft length match the “R” series of the inline market leader making plant retrofitting a breeze.
- 2:1 - 120:1 ratios (other ratios available as custom orders)
- Box sizes 37 - 147
- Built for high efficiency, high strength, and low noise
- All cast iron housings for unquestioned strength and reliability
- Wide range of ratios from 2:1 to 120:1
- Horsepower range from 1/4 HP to 100 HP
- Gears are precision ground for better rotation and quieter operation
- Gearbox flanges are designed to accept NEMA C-Face electric motors
- Drop-in for most major European-produced Inline reducer brands
- 2-year warranty
* Prices Seen Here Are List - Please Call For Your Multiplier.
Output RPM @ 1800 RPM Input
Input Power (HP)
Output Torque (lbs. in.)
Approx Wt. (lbs.)