WorldWide Electric’s line of Explosion Proof motors are designed and built to meet both Class I and Class II requirements. These motors are fully tested in order to obtain an explosion proof rating.
*Currently being redesigned to include inverter duty to withstand the higher voltage produced by VFDs.
- 2-300 HP
- 1800 RPM
- 208-230/460 volt (2-100 HP)
- 460 volt (125-300 HP)
- TEXP enclosure
- 1.15 service factor
- Class F insulation
- C-face - rigid base
- Premium efficiency (2-200 HP)
- High efficiency (250-300 HP)
- Inverter duty, 5:1 CT / 10:1 VT (1-200 HP only)
- Three normally closed winding thermostats provided (one per phase)
- UL Listed Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D; Class 2, Div. 1, Groups F & G; T3C; inverter duty (1-200 HP), 40º amb. temp. as standard
- 145TC-215TC: Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D; T3C; inverter duty (1-200 HP); 55ºC amb. temp.
- 254TC-449TC: Class 1, Div. 1, Groups C & D; T2C; inverter duty (1-200 HP); 55ºC amb. temp.
* Prices Seen Here Are List - Please Call For Your Multiplier.
FL Amps (A)
FL Eff (%)
Approx Wt. (lbs.)