So Reliable, It Will Be Around For Generations To Come!
Siemens has built The VBII Safety Switch to be so durable,
so reliable - it just might be around for the next millennium.
In fact, The VBII gives you the confidence that once it is installed,
you're done! Here's why:
• Rugged metal handle with large red grip which
• provides highly visible ON/OFF indication.
• Generous wire gutters that meet and/or exceed
• NEC wire bending space requirements.
• A unique enclosure design that adds rigidity
• and strength. It also offers a touch-safe edge
• for the installer's hand.
• Visible blade, double-break switching action.
• Spring reinforced fuse clips that assure reliable
• contact for cool operation.
• Front removable mechanical lugs that are
• field convertible to copper mechanical
• lugs or compression (crimp) connectors.
• A hinged clear line shield with proble holes
• for inspecting or testing line side terminals.
Built to last. Everything about The VBII Safety Switch has
been designed for the engineer and installer. Siemens has
rolled the enclosure's metal edges and corners to minimize
cuts, nicks and scrapes to the installer's hands and conductors.
Siemens has added generous wiring gutters to meet or exceed
UL and NEC wire bending space requirements. The enclosure
is more rigid and resilient and all parts are replaceable for easier
service. Their quick-make, quick-break switching action,
coupled with their double-break visible blade design ensures
reliable operation in both general duty and heavy duty applications.
Tough in the field yet easy on you.